Ready to level up your podcast?
Widen your audience, attract more listeners, and look like a pro with customized show notes
You need show notes so your podcast can…
- Reach the hearing-impaired and people who prefer to read
- Have its headquarters on your website
- Be available on every device
- Include downloadable content and other goodies
- Help improve your ranking in Google’s search results
- Help you gather sign-ups for your email marketing list (you do have a list, right? 🤨)
… and there may be more, but let’s get to what your show notes can look like and how much it costs.
All show notes packages include…
For every episode:
- A brief summary/intro (up to 50 words)
- A short description for search results (under 150 characters)
- A multi-functional audio player
- Subscribe links for iTunes, Spotify, etc.
- …and the image, bio, and headshot that you provide
PLUS, you can customize your package by adding any or all of the following:
- Handpicked episode highlights
- A long summary/intro (150-200 words)
- A full transcript
- Resource links
- Additional graphics
- Downloadable content
- Your email marketing sign-up box
- Your guest’s bio, headshot, and links
- Handpicked excerpts for your social media marketing
Do you want a feature I didn’t list above? Just ask!
I’ll do my best to make it happen.
AND if you’d like to “set it and forget it,” I can take care of adding your show notes to your podcast host and/or website. Something I can’t help with is audio editing, but I can point you to folks who can.
Prices range from $50 – $175 per episode
based on your chosen features and the length of your podcast episode
Get In Touch
So, tell me about your podcast…
You can leave a message at (209) 553-8837 or send me a note using the form below.
My Podcast Show Notes Clients
I helped with episodes 10 – 49 … with more to come!
How I Help Pam & Vernita » Episode title, search results description, tags/keywords, long summary, excerpts for social media marketing, highlights, resource links
I helped with episodes 1 – 45 … with more to come!
How I Help Shawna » Episode graphic, short description, highlights with timestamps, full transcript reformatted as a blog post, downloadable handouts, excerpts for social media marketing, website work
Dynamics of Leadership, episodes 2 – 75
How I Helped Beth » Episode graphic, short description, highlights with timestamps, full transcript reformatted as a blog post, downloadable handouts, excerpts for social media marketing, website work
Sunrise in Your Pocket, episodes 1 – 15
How I Helped Elena » Episode graphic, highlights with timestamps, resource links, website work
I’d love to help you, too 😊
Contact me using the form above to get started on the show notes you’ve always wanted for your podcast.